This Policy applies to EnviroMetal’s online workplace tools and platform, including EnviroMetal’s website and other interactions (i.e. inquiries, conferences, etc.) you may have with EnviroMetal. If you do not agree with the terms, do not access or use the tools, website and or any other aspect of EnviroMetal’s business.
Information We Collect and Receive
We may collect and receive information and data (collectively, Information) in a variety of ways:
- Information that is provided through contact and subscription forms. When a subscriber submits a request for information, EnviroMetal asks for personal information such as name, email address, or telephone number and may request further information to confirm or qualify the request submission. We may collect information about you relevant to how our partners, suppliers and stakeholders wish to interact with us. When this happens, we are relying on the respective privacy and information gathering and use policies of the source organization.
- Device information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Location information. EnviroMetal may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
- Log information. When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include details of how you used our service such as:
- If appropriate and supported, telephony log Information like phone numbers, calling-party numbers, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol addresses and event Information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- If available, location Information. When a location-enabled device is used, we may collect and process Information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Local storage. We may collect and store Information (including personal information) locally on our servers or ‘in the cloud’ using commercially available cloud storage servers. This means we may process your personal Information on a server located outside the country where you live.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers. We will use various technologies to collect and store Information when you visit our EnviroMetal site and this will include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
How We Use Information
We use the Information we collect to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services and products, to develop new ones, and to protect EnviroMetal and our stakeholders. EnviroMetal uses the Information in furtherance of our legitimate interest in operating our website and business. More specifically, EnviroMetal uses Information:
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our services, website and business. This includes use of Information to support delivery of our services.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions. If you contact us, we may use your Information to respond.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you informative and other administrative emails, messages, and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our services and business. In addition, we may sometimes send emails about new developments, promotional communications, or other news about EnviroMetal. You agree by communicating with us that you are opting into our communications to you and that our communications thereafter are deemed compliant with CASL and any other applicable rules, regulations, and laws. We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those that are set out in this Policy.
If Information is aggregated or de-identified so that it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, EnviroMetal may use it for any business purpose. To the extent Information is associated with an identified or identifiable natural person and is protected as personal data under applicable data protection law, it is referred to in this Policy as “Personal Data.”
The internet is provided by EnviroMetal for business use. Limited private use is permitted if the private use does not interfere with a person’s work and that inappropriate sites are not accessed i.e. pornographic, gambling, torrents, peer to peer sharing.
EnviroMetal may retain Information pertaining to you for as long as necessary for the purposes described in this Policy. This may include keeping your Information for the period of time needed for EnviroMetal to pursue legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with (and demonstrate compliance with) legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share and Disclose Information
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations, or individuals outside of EnviroMetal unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share Personal Data with companies, organisations, or individuals outside of EnviroMetal when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For external processing. We provide Personal Data to our affiliates or other trusted businesses or persons to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- For legal reasons. We will share Personal Data with companies, organisations or individuals outside of EnviroMetal if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of EnviroMetal, our stakeholders or the public as required or permitted by law.
EnviroMetal takes security of data very seriously. We work hard to protect the Information you provide from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. In particular:
- We often rely on the encryption available via SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to Personal Data to EnviroMetal employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
These steps take into account the sensitivity of the Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, EnviroMetal cannot guarantee that Information during transmission through the internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
Compliance and Cooperation with Authorities
We regularly review our compliance with this Policy. We also adhere to several self-regulatory frameworks. When we receive formal written complaints, we will contact the person who made the complaint to follow up. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities.
Each new employee of the Company will be provided with a copy of this Policy and informed that they are required to read and understand it.
Any questions regarding this Policy should be directed to the Chief Financial Officer.